The Geelong Tech School and Gordon Institute of TAFE Rejuvenation Project was developed to create a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) focus for the partner schools. This project comprised of:
Geelong Tech School
- New built dedicated Tech School facilities over 3 floors.
- New built Gordon Library on Ground Floor, shared use with Tech School.
- New built Discovery & Briefing Auditorium and adjacent Presentation Gallery on Ground Floor, for shared use with Tech School.
The Gordon Rejuvenation Works Building H;
- New built Main Entry on Ground Floor, for shared use with Tech School.
- Refurbished area for Gordon Student Services as a newly consolidated facility on Ground Floor adjacent the main entry.
- Refurbished area for Gordon General Education & EAL (English as an Additional Language) teaching areas including a general use Computer Lab on Ground Floor, capable of after-hours access.
- New built facade extensions to Building H over all four floors, with refurbished areas on 3 upper levels as Gordon Student Breakout or Teaching Labs & new integrated external large digital façade signage.
- Refresh of the Building G Façade.