The Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School and Church in Deepdene provides educational and Catholic worship facilities in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
The redevelopment works involved:
- The demolition the existing parish house;
- The construction of a new gathering room between the existing Church and Primary School;
- The refurbishment of the existing Church;
- The construction of a new elevated extension to the southern end of the Primary School;
- Internal staged refurbishment of the existing classrooms and facilities of the Primary School;
- External paving, soft and hard landscaping works to the perimeter of the Church and school areas; and
- Various services upgrades
As the works were completed within the existing Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School campus, the redevelopment was delivered over 5 separate stages.