The Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School and Church provides educational and Catholic worship facilities in Melbourne’s eastern suburb of Deepdene.
The project involved redevelopment works to both the Primary School and Parish Church including:
- The demolition the existing parish house.
- The construction of a new gathering room between the existing Church and Primary School.
- The refurbishment of the existing Church.
- The construction of a new elevated extension to the southern end of the Primary School.
- The refurbishment of existing classrooms and facilities of the Primary School.
- External paving, soft and hard landscaping works to the perimeter of the Church and school areas.
- Various services upgrades.
As the works were completed within the existing Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School campus, the redevelopment was delivered over 5 separate stages.