Beaumaris Secondary College offers its students a diverse and engaging curriculum in an environment that promotes curiosity, challenges their thinking and provides a sense of purpose within their community.
The campus was developed on an area of land spanning approximately 50,000m2 and includes facilities for use by the school, Melbourne Cricket Club, and the wider community, including:
- A 3-storey Learning Community Building which comprises of a library, specialist facilities including Science, Art, Design and Material Technology, a variety of learning spaces, and reception area.
- The Games Hall which includes a competition size netball/basketball stadium, performing arts spaces, food technology kitchens, and canteen facilities.
- A Senior Oval, Community Oval, Multipurpose Pitch, Outdoor Courts and carparks.
- A Sports Pavilion for the Melbourne Cricket Club.
- Paved and landscaped areas including wetlands.
The project was delivered over several stages and Beaumaris Secondary College welcomed its first Year 7 students in 2018.
IBC received a High Commendation in the 2020 AIB Professional Excellence in Building and Construction Awards; $25 Million – $50 Million Category for Beaumaris Secondary College.